What are the rules? Very similar to last time:
1. Rank order the five blogs you love to hate. Number one will get ten points, number two eight points, three six points, etc.
2. Only one set of votes per person.
3. No anonymous voting. Only votes with an ID, which may itself be an anonymous nom de pleume will get counted.
4. Participants must nominate at least three blogs. Votes with less will be discounted.
5. Votes can either be cast in the comments box or confidentially at hundredawfulblogs at gmail.com
The polls close on Thursday 14th September, so you have four weeks to comb the web for the dregs and let me know about it. The results will appear here shortly afterwards.
Unlike last time, AVPS will not get debarred from proceedings so if you think this blog's a crock of shit, by all means register your displeasure.
If you're unsure who is and isn't a blogger, I'll be operating with the definitions advanced here, here, and here.
As ever, if readers want to carry notice of this little contest on their blogs do feel free.
Right, that's that. So get voting!